<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 7:37 PM
    Ettiqutte

    Nothing seems so right
    Since the day you're not here anymore
    I never even had the chance to say goodbye
    And everything is left unsaid just like before
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But I'm letting you go
    I'm moving on
    And I just can't take it anymore
    Cuz I love you so...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When evrytime I have this feeling
    I'll always try to pull myself away
    And everytime I try to forget you
    You'll always be in my head
    I had enough
    I had enough
    But now it's too much
    It's too late
    That's why I had to let you go..
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had no choice
    But to see you leave
    And left me with a broken heart
    You know how much I love you
    I need you
    And time change who we are
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Letting Go by Switched Out



    free counter