<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 2:38 PM








    Hello good people. I guess it’s finally time, seriously to sit down and think of what I want to be and achieve. In this post, as I have nothing to do now, I’ll try and list down certain things that I will want to achieve in terms of academics studies, career and BGR. Mainly just these three aspects as I had been thinking about it since I visited my friend’s house who stayed in a bungalow. Yes, a bungalow in Singapore. From the moment I saw his house and his cars parked outside at the porch, Porsche, Mercedes and some others which I forget, I know I am way far behind to get a hold of these luxuries in my life. Since then, I began to think far and I know I need to work very hard in order to be successful and wealthy as what I saw that day.


    Last Tuesday
    As I walk inside, I admire the artwork on the house doors and gates. I asked myself, “What the hell his father work as!?” I mean, his father career must have paid him enough, well more than enough till he can afford to have all those luxurious goods. I’ve seen a bungalow before but to get as close as entering a friend’s house that lives in one, is something new and unimaginable. I was flabbergasted.

    After putting my shoes at the porch of the bungalow, I entered the main door. First is the living room. I swear it’s like in TV where you can see the classic sofa set together with the big dining table and chairs! Large slim wall mounted television set and karaoke system with 2 huge wall mounted left and right speakers! A big Grandfather-clock by the side. To top it all, the size of the living room can accommodate around 40 to 50 people! I am not joking about this. It’s true I swear. For the Muslims like us, space will not be a constraint if you are having Kenduri, unlike doing it in a HDB flat.

    The walls in the bungalow were painted white and at some parts wallpapers were pasted. Excellent colours, contrast as well as design with some classic pictures hanging on the walls. I give 5 stars to the lightings, there are 2 big chandeliers! Have I told you that the bungalow is air-conditioned?

    We then make our way to his bedroom on the second floor of the bungalow. To do that we need to climb the spiral stairs and it’s like the stairs in the hotel! Like a grand staircase leading to heaven! My favourite part is when he showed us his bedroom door and it’s not even a normal door. It is a big sliding door where you need to slide it open to the side to enter the bedroom. Once we entered the bedroom, I was dumbfounded! The spacious room can accommodate 20 to 30 people inside! With 1 Queen size bed and 2 balconies. He even got a toilet in his own room! The best part is that his wardrobe can fit 10 people inside!
    He is one lucky guy. I thought I was dreaming for a while but it’s the fact that I am standing inside a living rich guy house.

    His bedroom is so comfortable and relaxing. If I were him, I guess I will have a hard time to wake up from my sleep and go to school. We were supposed to do our project, video and preparation for our presentation but we were distracted with all the incredible wealth around us. After a few minutes, we then focused and start on our assignment.


    We did our assignment and finished recording some videos thus we head back home. On the way home my mind kept viewing pictures of his house. I was inspired and motivated to make a change in my life so as to achieve the wealth and life which I want. I know I need to put in effort and hard work from now on and plan my future ahead. Planning is easy but to follow the path planned is another different thing. We planned, but God makes the decisions for us. The important thing right now is for me not to fail again in any upcoming modules, score high GPA points and get my diploma. I’ll make sure I do my best not only for me, but for my family as well as my future ahead. In these days, education is one of the important aspects to get a good career.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Besides that, I guess it is time for me to get back into a relationship. I miss being missed by someone, well it’s not that I am desperate; it’s just that I just want to take it serious this time. Is this the right time? Well I guess so. If my friends can handle it I don’t see why I can’t do it. Again all these are in God’s hand. I’m just scared to be clapping with one hand again like what happened before. I admit I do feel really sad and abandoned by someone but I still do have to accept the fact. Seeing you with another guy who I know hurts me but I am no one to stop you from him. Not even a date or a chance, but I am still happy somehow someway. I guess I was really stupid after all.


    Well I guess that’s about it.
    Au revoir! :)



    free counter