<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 11:46 PM
    Favourite Accident

    Holiday

    Hola good people! Yes I'm back from my holiday trip and I'm kinda lazy to upload the pictures. Sorry about that. Maybe some other time can? Hehe! :) To summarise up my holiday, one word, "AWESOME!". We did what we planned and I visited my uncle's bungalow who lives there! Not as big as I expected but it's worth the visit. Ate at Subway fastfood restraunt as you know it's Halal in Malaysia. I love the cookies! Too bad, Subway in our country not certified as Halal fastfood restraunt like Macdonalds or KFC. Make it Halal please!

    Singapore Idol

    Singapore Idol has finally came to an end with Sezairi, taking position as the winner! Congratulations to him. His unique voice as well as his talent in music outshined Sylvia in the final. He delivered the new song,"Touch by Angel" effortlessly. Furthermore his passion as a musician toped it all. He deserve to win. I can say that Sylvia did her very best too. I just loved her voice singing , "Mercy" by Duffy. She perform like an artist and sung fluently. Well done to the both of the finalist. Two thumbs up! ^_^ This proved that we, Singaporean do have local talents

    2010

    2009 is leaving us soon and there's so much that I have achieved this year. Still there's more which is yet to attain and to come. Obstacles is gurantee to hit me again in 2010 but it just makes me stronger and better each time I passed through it. One thing for sure, experiences make you think and learn from your mistakes to become a better person. My aspirations? Here are some wild list of my dreams that I will love to acheive and do..

    1.My initial dreamjob is to become a pilot! Or at least now, to ride on a fighter plane.
    2.I want to go on a bungee jump off a cliff or a bridge!
    3.Skydiving! I will love to do this!
    4.Scale up the highest mountain in the world, the Mount Everest!
    5.Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
    6.I will like to own a bike. Still deciding on the model. Probably Honda SP.
    7.I will like to own a car as well. Mazda can? :)
    8.Go Haji or Umrah with my family.
    9.Perform live on Mediacorp channel.
    10.Participate in Anugerah singing competition.
    11.To experince real winter with real snow and ice! Don't give me Snow City pls.
    12.Go on board a Cruise Ship!
    13.Take a ride inside a Submarine.
    14.My own recording studio kit at home.
    15.Overnight at Pulau Ubin for one night. Wihtout any guidance. Anyone dares to follow me? :)
    16.Catch a Stingray when fishing.
    17.To throw a live greenade. I know I'll do this when I'm in NS later. Yeah!
    18.I want to visit Istana or maybe The White House at USA.
    19.To date a star or actress.
    20.To get my right girl which will not happen any soon.
    21.Get my Diploma Cert and to study in a local Uni.
    22.Own a cat.
    23.Try to stay online for 24 hours.

    I guess that's about it. Some of my dreams may sound weird or you have did those things before but hey, these are my dreams and I know all of these can be achieve with hard work and strong mindset. The most that I will want to do is to pilot or ride on a fighter jet plane! I'll pay for it if I have to! :)

    I can't wait for the reconstruction of my blog. Adik Fatin! If you're reading this, please help me out. Hehe! Thank you! ^_^

    Au' Revoir!



    free counter