<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Monday, January 18, 2010 - 9:12 PM
    Changes

    Assalamualaikum!
    Trying to change my way of salutation here. Hehe! How am I? Like yesterday(s). Haha!Hope you guys are doing just fine. It's a great monday today! I came in late for my morning class yet lecturer marked me present in class! Nice. He's in a good mood I guess? Had class till 5pm. Met Farhan at Lot1 and I forget to bring his blazer! Sorry bro, will pass it to you tomorrow. :)

    My Saturday.
    I was suppose to help out on my cousin's pre-engagement preparation or in malay word, rewang-rewang. As on that day itself, I have to attend a production play by MCC, Jiwo Jiro at Esplanade to support my friends, I had no choice but to excuse myself from the preparation and come for the engagement day itself the very next day. So in the afternoon, few hours before the play, met with Azuan and friends. Chill around Esplanade few minutes before it start. I swear, I love the atmosphere that night around Esplanade. With live band performing and the cool evening breeze. Awesome! Show started at around 8pm. Dramatic and I give two thumbs up to them! All their hardwork paid off and you guys deserve a credit. Bravo! Haha! :) Learn a few things from the production play. Main thing is, "After all, we are all a normal human being." Had late dinner at KFC with Azuan, Herwanny, Dian and friends. Exhaustion came in to our body so we then headed home. Zzzz..

    My Sunday.
    It's the day of engagement for my cousin, Kak Aslinda. Congratulations to her! :) One by one, I watch my cousins, each of them leading and living their happy life with someone special. Changes. Hmm. When will it be my turn? Haha! Wait long long lah Afiq. Hehe! I had fun helping my aunties with the foods and drinks and at the same time "cuci mata" when the guests from the boy's side came to deliver their presents and engagement ring. Haha! ^-^ It's fun to have a family gathering like this. Got some pictures below from my cousin Kak Ijah. Pictures do tell stories too so have fun viewing it! :) It is not in any perfect arrangement and order so hope you guys don't mind.






































    Au Revoir!



    free counter