<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Wednesday, January 6, 2010 - 10:49 AM
    Weak

    If you ask me how's my school life now? Well, let's just say you don't want to be in my position. Just 3 days in school and how great it is to have your lecturer calling up your parents and blurt things out about your progress in school. I know I need to fasten up my seat belt and go on for a wild ride for the next 5 weeks.

    Imagine reaching school an hour early in the morning alone, just to avoid the crowd taking the public transportation each day. I just can't stand the crowd pushing, trying to get into the mrt and busses when it's obvious that there's no more room to fit in! I need a transport, a motorcycle. I need it and it's not I want it. If only some people understood what I meant. Hopefully my parents will approve it. Before anything, I have to pass my Class 2B TP test first. I know with own transportation comes more responsibility. Money will also be an issue to fuel up the tank. Hopefully the day will come. It's not about the style or coolness to own a bike. It's about the future and my needs.



    Even if you don't want to say HI or HELLO to me, a smile from you is enough to make my day happy.



    free counter