<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Wednesday, March 3, 2010 - 10:41 PM
    Nothing Matters




    Yoha good people! Time to update something already. First thing first. To avoid any misunderstanding, got comments from people that the video I posted on my last post looks like a porn video! Wth! It's not a porn video ok. Haha! It's a video of me and Nash trying to record our voices to our new song. And no, the song is not complete yet. So do wait for the full song to be publish soon ok? Hehe! :)

    For the past few days, I've been having nightmares on what's going to happen on Monday. Weird nightmares! And it's just 5 more days away to reality! To Farhan, let's do this once and for all! :)

    I've been thinking about my exams results too. Hopefully I can passed just to make it to the next semester in my boring, plain poly life. I realy miss the time when nothing ever matters. Well what can I say? As we grow older, we carry more responsibilty.



    free counter