<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Monday, July 12, 2010 - 9:05 AM
    End of Wolrd Cup

    Today marks the end of Wolrd Cup fever. For those of you lost in bettings, try your luck in the next 4 years time alright? Haha! Sadly, Holland didn't make it as champion. What ever is is, Wolrd Cup finished. Time to update now. Got sound by someone already to bury my blog.
    It is Monday. In class now and I swear if you give me a pillow now, I can totally close my eyes and sleep right away. Didn't sleep as much as I use to last night as you all know, World Cup Final match last night. Amazingly, I reached class on time. Thanks to Fiqah Qistina. :) Stomach rumbling like mad. Break is 1 hour away and I really need to eat.
    Weekends went well. Spend my Saturday at Padang for the NDP 2010 Preview. Awesome experience! First time celebrated NDP at Padang. Got the best seat in the house and I'm loving the funbag this year. Thanks Isa for the ticket! :)
    Projects, assignments, quizs and presentations pilling up like Mount Everest. I hope I know where to start. Stress level increasing. Study mode swicthed on.
    Oh yeah, before I end. I will like to say something here. My patience have limits. It's not that I hate you, it's just that I feel irritated with you around and wanting to know everything I do, almost everything. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings but I hope you understand. We're friends but why are you behaving in such a way? Hope this will end soon, enough of "stalking" and what so ever actions from you please.
    I don't want any enemy. Neither do I want to lose a friend.
    Au' Revoir!



    free counter