<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 9:45 PM
    2nd week

    Tomorrow will be the start of 2nd week of school. Looking forward to this week as there's lots of great fun plans ahead despite me schooling. I'm still in my holiday mood though, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore school matters as well as my academics studies. To be honest, I'm thankful to have this slack timetable. Got plenty of time to catch up and complete my tutorials. :)

    Did not attend work on Saturday. I don't know what's happening to my working place now. Manager like 50-50. Nevermind, I'll just be MIA for now from work and let's see the outcome.

    Sunday, stuck at home. Were suppose to meet up with Hidayat to go and visit the car showcase happening at Commonwealth. In the end, plan cancelled. Why? Due to his laziness. How great! Haha! Mum and dad not at home. Lil bro down with fever, so have to pampered him, shower him with love and all. Haha!

    And ouh yeah, before I forget. If you're reading this post, I want to wish you a very HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear brother from another mother Farhan Krrrrr! Haha! :D:D Chey, budak Lucky 13 dah besar seh! Haha! Happy 19th bro! Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki! Let's meet up soon and catch up! Stay tuned alright! :D:D

    And Tuesday. Please come faster! Wohoo! :D:D:D:D



    free counter