<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Friday, October 29, 2010 - 10:51 PM
    Slack but pack

    Firstly, I need to change my blogskin and layout already. Getting boring. Asked Dada for help so hopefully it'll turn out well and nice. :)

    It's friday! First week of school, done! So far not bad. Having a slacking time but yet packed with many things to be done. Eugene posted me as the Deputy Head for Safety and Security committee on the 1001 Night Rider event next year! I hope it's not a bad thing. Going to recee the route next thursday night. Hope everything will run smoothly.

    Will start working tomorrow after a long long break of 5 weeks! Need cash already. I'm broke. I'll definitely get wash for closing tomorrow. Damn! :(

    Unexpected things happened between all of us, especially between friends. I believed these happen for a reason, to make our bonding become much more stronger than before and to know who's your true friend after all. Were flabbergasted. I'm speechless. Mix feelings upon hearing the story. I can only pray for the best for all of my friends.

    I just don't understand. Disappointed? I guess. Cause I care for you, my friends..



    free counter