<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 6:05 PM
    Hari Raya, Dikir, Birthday

    No class today as usual. Furthermore, it's my mum's birthday today! Happy birthday mum! :D Love you! Let's celebrate tomorrow~.

    I just came back from voice research project at Jurong East HUB21. Appoinment at 1pm. Reached on time. Read some text in english and malay. They record each and every text you say in a sound proof room, so called studio. It feels as though you're like a radio broadcaster giving out news to people. On the other hand, feels like you're taking your O level oral examination again! Haha! Best part, they pay you in the end of the whole process. Worth the talking and recording. :D

    Were suppose to go dikir training today yet I can't. Need to help my parents with some chores, anyam ketupat. It's the eve of raya, and mum wants us to be at home. Furthermore, need to attend kenduri at night. So I really hope the dikir people can understand what I'm trying to say. :) Selamat Hari Raya Haji! :D Embekkk! Haha!

    Dad has got himself an Iphone 4 today. Mum with Galaxy S now. I admit I'm jealous a bit. But who's gonna use Dad's old Iphone? Hopefully I'll get it. Hehe!

    I feel so dissappointed and angry at the same time as I won't be able to attend Layar Andayu at NYP this friday due to dikir matters again. Need to perform on an event, Joy put me as Juara. It's the closing ceremony of Islamic Awareness week organised by MSS in our school. Come to think of it, dikir has been the barrier to many of the things that I want to do this semester. :(

    Whatever it is. Hope all plans will run and go smoothly. Take care people! :D



    free counter