<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 10:32 PM
    ICA Specialist

    I just came back from ICA, Immigration Checkpoint and Authority Specialist job preview and there's only one word to describe it. Awesome experience! Ok, that's two words.. Haha! Anyway yeah, the whole idea of the job preview is to let us know in depth more about what ICA is all about and how the system works. Don't mistaken them as people who only chop passport as their career but they are the first line of defence on keeping our country safe and secure so that each and everyone of us could sleep peacefully for another quiet night.

    Went to ICA building at Lavender. Were briefed by the specialist and then off to ICA Training School at Home Team Academy. Learned some basic Chemical and Radiation detection kit which can detect explosives and radiations. All those cool gadgets especially Sabre 4000, just make me go wow! Haha! For that, I salute Singapore for having such a high tech kit and being up to date in keeping our country safe.

    Contraband cigarettes kept in a coffin, in pile of woods and rubbish. Chewing gums, knives and guns replicas. Snake skins, chicks, birds kept in a pillow as well as domestic pets. You name it, they've found it. All these illegal items and animals were found. After a short briefing at the ICA school, time to head down for the real experience at TUAS checkpoint.

    Upon reaching TUAS, we were split into 2 groups. We were then taken around the checkpoint. Had our roundings, checking passports, cars, vans and lorries. I feel kinda excited as I'm actually standing at TUAS, in front of the Malaysian border, without a passport, in front hundreds of cars and doing checking which I never think I'm capable of. Haha. But who cares, as long as there are specialist around me, I know I'll be safe. Hehe. Scanning of lorries and cargos carrying goods using Gamma rays. It's an unforgetable experience.

    Evening arrives so we had to call it a day. Were sent back to ICA building and The End. Haha! So yeah, ICA specialist? Starting pay is quite high. Full sponsorship to pursue my degree. Maybe yes, Maybe no. See how it goes, let me follow the flow. :)

    Plan for tomorrow. Will be going to ROM. My unlce booked me to become a photographer to take wedding pictures of his cousin getting married. Gonna be a long tiring day ahead. Looking forward on my gateway to Bali soon! :D:D

    Tc people! Sniff those flu but don't sniff glue! :)



    free counter