<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9071679112420737571?origin\x3dhttp://fikwonder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy reading..
Know me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afiq Ashraf

Eighteen. Ngee Ann Poly. Mechatronic Engineering. Single to mingle. I can spin book. Style right? I know. :) I created this blog of mine, to express myself and share somethings to those lovely and good people who knows me out there. That's about it. Fullstop.

Dee.aRe.Eee.Ayy.eM.Sss
  • Pilot or ride a fighter plane

  • Skydiving

  • Scuba Diving

  • Bungee Jump

  • Parasailing

  • Scale up Mount Everest

  • Lasting friendship

  • Anugerah

  • My girl



  • Tell me.






    Designed by: Ahting

    Read Me.

    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011

    Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 9:55 AM
    Sayonara

    Yesterday uncle's wedding solemnisation went smoothly at Registration Of Marriage, ROM. Took 100+ pictures for the newly bride and groom and they like the pictures that were taken. As I captured their historical happy moment, I couldn't care less to think about what is it like when it's my turn. Haha. For your info, the ROM has been shifted to a new temporary place near URA building at Maxwell Road. It's no longer at the old place near Fort Caning Park.

    It's Thursday today. Woke up early just to help find my lil bro report book as he need to report to his Secindary school for an orientation. He's posted to my old school, Fajar Sec as his secondary school, that includes my 2 other cousin following him to that school. Yeay to that! :)

    I'll be going overseas tomorrow. Gateway to Bali! Shopping, leisure, enetrtainment and delicious mouth watering foods. Ok, maybe I'm exagerating a bit here. Haha! Oh yes, I'm most excited about the bungee jump! Wanna feel how is it like to free fall down a 50+m height tower. Whatever it is, I'm just looking forward to have a quality enjoyable time with my family. Insya'allah, we'll have a smooth and safe hoilday. Miss me alright. Haha!

    The thought of someone labbeling me in such a way is killing me. But hey, I'm not mad, cause I know you don't know the picture on the other side of the coin. I understand that. So don't worry. :D

    Till the next post, Sayonara!

    PS: Pada sesiapa yang hendak kirim barang di Bali. Tak payah lah susah2 kirim salam sudah. haha! XD

    -Afiq A.



    free counter